Alberta’s Keyano College commits to free speech, Trudeau flies back and forth to the west coast using tax dollars, and USMCA may not be ratified before the fall election. Also, Gerald Butts blames the Indian government for Trudeau’s disastrous India trip.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Keyano College becomes first Alberta institution to publicly roll out Chicago principles
- “One of the best parts of my job”: Trudeau replies to questions about the cost of his flying around Canada ahead of the campaign period
- Support us on Patreon
- U.S. House breaks with no new NAFTA tabled for ratification
- Trudeau’s team still blames Indian government for disastrous 2018 trip
- Word of the Week: Scandal