We look at how Alberta pays Quebec’s bills, the mystery of markups in BC gas prices, and Alberta taking steps to take care of themselves. Also, we look at the firing of Don Cherry on Remembrance Day, and the attack on our Canadian culture.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- How Alberta pays Quebec’s bills: Four charts that show Alberta picks up the tab
- Horgan to offer ‘ideas’ to crack mystery of pumped-up B.C. gas prices
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta addresses separatist sentiment by studying measures that would give province more autonomy
- Don Cherry fired by Sportsnet over ‘you people’ rant on Coach’s Corner
- Word of the Week: Double standard