Alberta’s fiscal policy is “not sustainable”, organized crime in casinos threatens BC’s economy and residents, $212,234 for a federal budget book cover by the federal government, and the wildly varying stories on Andrew Scheer and the focus on sex appeal.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Alberta’s current fiscal policy ‘not sustainable’ in the long term: report
- Organized crime a ‘viable threat to public safety’ in B.C. casinos: gov’t report
- Budget Cover Cost $212,234
- Andrew who? In search of Scheer’s still-elusive Conservative identity
- Andrew Scheer’s sex appeal: How the Tory leader stands up against two world-renowned political hunks
- Word of the Week: Balance