The feds admit they purchased Canadians’ cell phone data, Alberta looks to attract tech talent through immigration, and the BC Liberal leadership race isn’t short on controversy. Also, unvaccinated truckers will soon be unable to cross the US/CAN border.
“It’s created a whole disaster. Governments are supposed to provide clarity and calmness, and what has gone on … provided nothing but chaos and confusion.” – Mike Millian, President of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada on the Government of Canada’s trucker vaccine mandate.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Canada’s privacy watchdog probing health officials’ use of cellphone location data
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta looking to attract tech talent with new immigration program
- B.C. Liberals launch review of new memberships ahead of Feb. 5 leadership vote
- COVID-19 vaccines still mandatory for Canadian cross-border truckers, feds say
- Word of the Week: Aggregate