Canada’s economic stats are much worse than reported, Canadians are told we can do better on racism, and Doug Ford appoints Jane Philpott to the pandemic response team. Also, the NS shooter’s illegal guns lead to an expanded gun ban list from the RCMP.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Canada unexpectedly adds 289,600 jobs on gradual reopening
- Support us on Patreon
- Trudeau says anti-black racism is alive in Canada and ‘we need to be better’
- Ontario appoints Jane Philpott to lead pandemic data effort
- RCMP confirms N.S. gunman illegally acquired all 5 guns used in mass shooting
- Word of the Week: Programming