Our political parties are being subsidized by taxpayers, BC’s social programs are put on hold, and Edmonton might shut down its transit system for now. Also, Theresa Tam finally agrees that our border response could have been much more proactive.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Liberal, Conservative and New Democratic parties claim the federal wage subsidy to pay party workers amid COVID-19
- B.C. could ‘go it alone’ on paid sick leave if feds won’t take the lead, John Horgan says
- Support us on Patreon
- Edmonton could shut down public transit for the summer, mayor says
- Canada waited too long to close borders: Tam
- Word of the Week: Subsidy