Berkshire Hathaway pulls funding from LNG in Quebec, Alberta details its health and education plan, and the government is silent on cruise ships in the wave of coronavirus. Also, we detail the major candidates of the 2020 Conservative Party Leadership race.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Warren Buffett’s company bails on Saguenay LNG project because of ‘Canadian political context,’ promoter says
- Support us on Patreon
- Health and Education Budget Details
- Cruise ship being held off California for virus testing is scheduled to come to Victoria
- Conservative party leadership showcase
- Word of the Week: Quarantine