The Liberals attack decades ago beliefs on gay marriage, another ISIS supporter is released from prison, and Alberta and Quebec remain at odds on equalization. Meanwhile, Unifor throws away impartiality by campaigning against Andrew Scheer.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Andrew Scheer urged to end ‘boycott’ of gay pride events after 2005 speech on same-sex marriage comes to light
- Toronto man who tried to join ISIS released from prison, official says
- Support us on Patreon
- Equalization is part of the ‘original deal,’ and Quebec will fight to keep it, says premier Legault
- Unifor to run anti-Conservative ad campaign despite concerns of member journalists
- Word of the Week: Impartiality