Alberta resentment against Bill C69 is growing, BC was warned of money laundering 20 years ago, and we find out more about the roots of Liberal corruption with SNC Lavalin. Also, Trudeau slams a flood volunteer as “unfriendly and unneighbourly”.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Kenney taps separatist angst, blasts C-69 as senators scramble to amend sweeping energy reforms bill
- Support us on Patreon
- Whistleblower warned B.C. casino in 2000 of alleged ‘co-operation with organized crime’
- SNC haunts us still on steel and trade with China
- ‘What you’re doing is insincere’: Trudeau accused of delaying sandbagging amid Ottawa flooding
- Word of the Week: Sandbagging